Volunteer for Our Trial
We are currently seeking volunteers to participate in a research study for bipolar disorder. Please use the information below to learn more about the condition and identify whether you might be eligible for this research study. Once you’ve read through this valuable information, please click the button on the right, so that our study coordinator may discreetly contact you to discuss your potential participation further.
About Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder, previously called manic-depression, is characterized by extreme shifts in mood, energy, and behavior. People with this disorder may fluctuate between “up” periods (called manic episodes) and “down” periods (called depressive episodes.) Individuals may experience only some of the following symptoms at any given time.
In a manic episode, have you experienced any of the following?
- Excessively good or euphoric mood
- Racing thoughts and speech
- Little need for sleep
- Spending sprees or unusual behavior
- Unusual distractibility
In a depressive episode, have you experienced any of the following?
- Sad, anxious or empty mood
- Feelings of hopelessness, guilt, or worthlessness
- Loss of interest or pleasure in things once enjoyed
- Changes in eating and sleeping habits
- Thoughts of death or suicide
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be currently experiencing symptoms of bipolar disorder
Study Participants Will Receive:
- All study-related medical care and study medication at no cost
- Possible compensation for their time and travel